After a great start to 2017 and further success anticipated in 2018, we are recruiting for a number of roles within our Cyber Security team.
We are currently recruiting for our Cyber Security Analyst roles, at both entry/graduate and senior levels.
Cyber Security Analysts
e2e-assure are actively recruiting Cyber Security Analysts at all skill-levels to work in a lively and experienced team, providing “blue-team” cyber security services to our ever-growing portfolio of both commercial and government clients.
Our reputation is growing and we are looking to augment the team with talented individuals - with the drive to forge a successful career in cyber-security and advance the field.
We’re looking for:
- Guardians - Individuals with a desire to protect organisations of all sizes and help them address their cyber vulnerabilities and risks
- Explorers - Inquisitive thinkers with a curiosity matched with a keen eye for detail and an enthusiasm for IT and cyber security
- Collaborators - Team-spirited and customer-focussed communicators, open to peer learning and teaching in an everchanging discipline
- Innovators - Self-starting and self-motivating individuals, up for a challenge and continuously looking for ways to learn and adapt
e2e-assure have developed an industry-leading security monitoring and event management system around which we provide several protective services designed to protect an organisation from cyber-attacks. You will be:
- Using our self-developed security monitoring and management system to manage security events and incidents - generated by sophisticated commercial and open source network, host, and user monitoring systems. You’ll be analysing data for patterns, suspicious activity and ensuring monitoring systems are functioning optimally
- Evaluating and implementing new security tools, intelligence, and rules, keeping up to date on emerging threats, vulnerabilities and intelligence and constantly looking for ways to improve security event detection and response
- Using active and passive techniques to analyse systems for vulnerabilities as well as signs of infection and corruption
We’ll provide you with the training and tools you need to excel in protecting our clients, whilst advancing your personal and career development through access to industry-recognised instructor and self-led courses, cybersecurity tools, labs and resources, time allocated to pursue personal projects individually or in teams and the opportunity to showcase your knowledge and work, through blogging and technical presentation opportunities.
Applicants must be willing to undergo background and criminal records checks.
More information here
Email email@example.com, with your CV and a few words explaining why you are interested in a role.