As the year draws to an end, here’s an update on what we’ve achieved over the last quarter and what we’ve got planned for the New Year.
In the last quarter:
- We announced significant improvements to some existing services as well as new service options, all now available via G-Cloud 7 for our Government Customers
- We have also launched significant new services such as our Cross Domain service
- We continue to grow and have recruited 5 out of the 30 security analysts that made it through to the UK SANS Academy 2015
- We are now an official supplier of Cyber Security Supplier to government scheme
- We became sponsors of the Cyber Security Challenge and have actively been supporting the Challenge and related initiatives
- We continue to grow our customer base in both Government and Commercial organisations and we have seen growth in every key service we offer
- We have invested heavily in our people – by recruiting more highly skilled, highly experienced staff and by training our existing team
- We have invested heavily in our technology – in our Integration, Automation and Security systems that deliver our key services as well as our cloud infrastructure that underpins everything we do
- We have invested heavily in our processes – improving and streamlining existing workflows as well as designing new ones in support of our new services for 2016 (our Cyber Analysis and Investigation service) for example
What does this growth mean to you? It means that we will continue to pass on economies of scale by way of reduced prices. It also means we will continue to invest in our people, processes and technology. The outcome for you is better services at better prices.
What does 2016 have in store?
- Continuous improvement for our existing customers and services
- Reduced prices for our existing and new customers
- We are further developing our managed services offerings to ensure they are fully portable across any cloud infrastructure; Skyscape, Azure, Office 365 and AWS as well as on prem
If you have any queries about our plans for the New Year, please let us know. In the meantime, we would like to wish you and your families a happy and healthy festive season.
The e2e-assure Team
Security at e2e is not an add-on or an afterthought - it is built into everything we do. It’s where we come from and where we want to stay.