Who We Are
We're on a journey - one which we think is exciting, genuinely different, and - a better way of doing things in cyber security.
Our people are our most important resource, and our strength comes from this diverse set of people, with varying skills - all working to make a meaningful difference in the cyber security industry.
Our backgrounds are varied - software development, journalism, digital forensics, administration, technical support, DJing, and more!
Our mission - securely enabling organisations of all types and sizes to benefit from our world-class cyber security service.
e2e-assure aim to be one of the most exciting cyber security companies to work for. Apart from interesting, exciting, and varied work, we also offer the following benefits:
- R&D time
- Dedicated training budget
- Industry collaboration - including the Cyber Security Challenge and Security BSides
- Extra days of annual leave for long service
- Company socials and events (Like an all-company BBQ, sailing courses, pizza making, and the White Hat Rally!)
Sounds good? Here's how you apply...
Our 3-step application process:
- Send your CV / LinkedIn profile with a short introduction email to careers(at)e2e-assure.com
- We'll arrange a 15-20 minute technical interview with you
- You'll be invited to one of our offices for a HR-style interview
We're currently recruiting for the following roles: