Our Protective Monitoring and SOC Service, delivered by our UK-based analyst team, is designed for both public and private sector organisations. Designed to protect information up to OFFICIAL (including OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE), we use our virtual SOC (vSOC) platform to deliver a low-cost, effective, and flexible service.
Cumulo - not just a SIEM tool
The following are some of the features included by default in Cumulo - our in-house developed, maintained, and evolving SOC platform used to deliver our Protective Monitoring and SOC Service.
- A centralised, all-in-one, analyst-focussed cyber defence platform
- Full packet capture environment with IDS, including deep packet inspection
- Automation and orchestration capabilities
- SIEM, with log and event correlation
- Transparent and open - used by both the SOC and the customer, with full access to data
- UK-based SOC using SC + NPPV3 cleared staff.
- Multiple delivery models - On-Premise, Hybrid Cloud, or Public Cloud
- Multiple operating models - Outsourced, Co-managed/Hybrid, or Self Service
- Compatible with multiple hosting providers including AWS, Azure, and UKCloud
- Utilises our in-house cyber defence platform - Cumulo
Our service delivers the following benefits:
- A reduced cost of security monitoring, with increased coverage
- A single holistic view of risk and threats across the enterprise, including private and public cloud infrastructure
- Speed of delivery - can be rapidly integrated into your environment
- Identify threats, before they become incidents
- Assists standards compliance for ISO27001:2013, Cyber Essentials Plus, and PCI
- Flexibility and scalability alongside the customer