Our Protective Monitoring and SOC Service, delivered by our UK-based analyst team, is designed for both public and private sector organisations. Designed to protect information up to OFFICIAL (including OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE), we use our virtual SOC (vSOC) platform to deliver a low-cost, effective, and flexible service.
Cumulo - our 'not SIEM' tool
The following are some of the features included by default in Cumulo - our in-house developed, maintained, and evolving SOC platform used to deliver our Protective Monitoring and SOC Service. Almost every feature will be configured by the SOC team in line with customer requirements.
- A centralised, analyst-focussed security platform
- Full packet capture environment with IDS
- Traffic analysis and deep packet inspection
- Log and event correlation
- Transparent and open - used by both the SOC and the customer, with full access to data
- UK-based SOC using SC + NPPV3 cleared staff.
- Multiple delivery models - On-Premise, Hybrid Cloud, or Public Cloud
- Compatible with multiple hosting providers including AWS, Azure, and UKCloud
- Utilises our in-house SOC orchestration solution - Cumulo
Our service delivers the following benefits:
- A reduced cost of security monitoring, with increased coverage
- A single holistic view of risk and threats across the enterprise, including private and public cloud infrastructure
- Speed of delivery - can be rapidly integrated into your environment
- Identify threats, before they become incidents
- Assists standards compliance for ISO27001:2013, Cyber Essentials Plus, and PCI
- Flexibility and scalability alongside the customer